Friday, October 25, 2013

Animals and pets

Hello classmate!
Today I'm going to talk about the animals in my home... but not about my brother... just for today jaja

In my home there are six cats and one dog, the names of the cats are (in order decreasing) "Inti", "Küyan", "Rapha" and her son "Gregorio", "Lorenzo" and the last one her name is "Tamara" or "La gata chica" or "señora gata", she's the newest... poor cat, she doesn't know her identity yet jajaj. My cats are the best ever in the hole world, the most beautiful and soft :p and my dog is called "Trotsky"  I think that my dog is a little dumb, but when I said "sit" he sit down,  so well... I like that, but I don't no why.
When one of my cats died I will do something with his/her body, something related with taxidermy or something like that, but just when they die, without pain.. It's a very difficult thing be consistent when somebody is against of animal abuse, but I think that is a very good goal to reach.

For other way, yes, I know my animal in the Chinese Zodiac, but I'll not say it, because all my classmate can guess my age, and this is a secret/joke that I would like to keep with me. I really believe in this kind of things, well, maybe not to guide my life but yes to have a good time reading the papers in the morning 

Well this is all for this time, I leave some pictures of my cats to enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment