Friday, October 4, 2013

POST 2: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

I know a lot of places in Chile and a few abroad.
Despite  the fact that it is a very nearly country, I would like to go to Uruguay, I haven't had the opportunity to travel there yet, but I'm thinking of traveling next year on my vacations.
So many people tell me that is a very beautiful country, with the betters natural reserves of Latin america and a very good climate. Also, they tell me that the people who lives there are very kind and very cheerful.
One of the better things that I know about this country is the music. I like a lot of bands and singers from there and I would like to see them live. Also I had been research information about the most quiet and peaceful places and beaches. Above all I would like to visit Cabo polonio and the National Park "Butia Yatay", this last place, is like a desert of palms.(The next fhotograph)
Other thing that I think is very important when somebody travel to any place, is the food, this is one of the better ways to know -through the experience - the culture and the tradition of each place.For this reason I would like to taste a lot of the variety of fruits and vegetables, the most variety that I can!

Well, now I would like to go  like a tourist, but I don't eliminate the option to live  there, because so many friend how are living there now, tell me that the chileans are very welcome and I would like to study in Montevideo near the Atlantic Ocean :)

Well, I think that is all for now.

Cheers! 






1 comment:

  1. Let's be honest Claudia, since of certain herb legalization, all of we want to go and kiss President Mujica. But, if that kiss is matching with all that you wrotte... why are we still here!?

    ReplyDelete