Friday, November 29, 2013

YOUTUBE

Today you have chosen to write about YouTube. Here are some questions to guide your writing.

-What do you think of this website?
-How did you feel the first time you accessed YouTube?
-What kind of things do you like to see on YouTube? Do you have a favourite site?
-How often do you visit YouTube?
-Do you usually leave comments on videos you have seen? Do you ever click on "I like it"?
-Which of the videos that you have seen lately made an impact on you?
-Have you ever uploaded or downloaded a video on/from YouTube?
 
Today I will talk about YOUTUBE!
 
A very good web-site that all we know it.. Found it in 2005  by three former(Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim) PayPal employees, was buy it for Google on 2006.
 
                                           (Ugly people do good things (?))
 
 
This video-sharing website is the most visit in the world, or maybe not... (you know the chinese change all the statistics ajaj)
 
I think that this is a very funny website, I visited every day,(more than one timefor each day).
 
I have my count on YouTube, because I have a count on Gmail and all are together now, since 5 or 6 month ago.. so I use it to listen music, to see different kind of videos( videos about cat particularly)
 
 
 
 
I also use this site to watch movies, some people upload different kinds of movies to the pleasure of people like me.
 
Like this page
 
This american upload strange LP in a very methodical way, I imagine a Young boy addicted to work, that in his free time upload all this songs, expectant about the "likes".... maybe he doesn't have family and girlfriend xdd or maybe not
 
BUUUT I appreciate and enjoy all his work, so THANKS SpecialtiesFullLengh !!
 
So, this is all for today, I hope you enjoy (like me) the website
 
Cheers!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Why am I not surprise of seeing a cat in your blog? See you around, Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The internet is for cat videos.
    And I will check the account you uploaded, it seems interesting!

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete